Used Weber Diamondback Distressed (2014)
$4,499.00 FREE Shipping!
What a treat to have such a fine mandolin come into our shop! We are happy to present to you this Weber Diamondback that has been “distressed” at the Weber factory and did a fine job. Not over stated, the relicing on this mandolin is pictured above and is tastefully done. All the distress is properly placed and not gratuitous. The set up is fantastic and there is little to no sign of fret wear. Sound wise this mandolin packs a huge punch. The chop is amazing and the clarity out this instrument is top notch. These mandolins sell for about $6000 new so do yourself a favor and save yourself some cash with buying this one. Includes the original Weber HSC.
- Top Hand Graduated and Tuned Solid Red Spruce
- Tone Bar Bracing
- AAA Flamed Maple Back, Ribs and Neck
- Standard 1 1/8 inch nut
- Antiqued Ivory Bound Ebony With Side Accent Line Peghead Veneer
- MOP The Weber Script with Abalone Fern Peghead Inlay
- Antiqued Ivory Bound 10″ Radius, Ebony Fingerboard
- Double Cut-a-way fingerboard
- MOP 5mm Diamond Fret Markers
- .080 width frets
- Antiqued Ivory Top and Back Binding with Accent
- Distressed Antique Tobacco Burst Color
Out of stock