Appalachian Bluegrass provides a family-friendly environment for music lessons in Baltimore. Students of all ages are encouraged to learn music in their own way, with professional instructors who can customize the music lesson to meet your specific needs and goals. All music lessons take place in our well-equipped private studios that are designed for effective learning. Plus, as an Appalachian Bluegrass student, you’ll have immediate access to all the materials you need to succeed right outside your studio door!
Appalachian Bluegrass offers music lessons for:
- Guitar (all styles)
- Lap Steel
- Electric Bass
- Banjo (Scruggs & Irish Tenor)
- Mandolin (Bluegrass & Celtic)
- Fiddle (Bluegrass & Celtic)
- Classical Violin & Cello
Meet Our Instructors
Friendly One-On-One Instructors Make All the Difference.
Join a diverse and exciting music program that caters to all ages and abilities.
- Beginners: Start learning the instrument you’ve always dreamed of playing.
- Casual players: Let us help you dust off that instrument and reclaim your music.
- Professionals Players: Branch out and learn new licks and new styles.
We offer flexible times in the afternoons, evenings and Saturdays to fit most schedules. Whether you are just getting started, or a professional musician looking to improve your skills and learn a few new licks, music lessons from Appalachian Bluegrass will get you to the next level.
Private lesson fee is $25 per half hour.
Private Lessons occur once per week. Lessons are purchased in advance, in monthly blocks. You may view our lesson cancellation policy here.